Chopard

Louis-Ulysse Chopard founded his own watchmaking workshop in 1860 in Sonvillier, in the Swiss Jura valley. In 1963, it was acquired by the Scheufele family who established the headquarters in Geneva. Internationally recognized for its watches and jewellery, the Group has now 1950 employees worldwide.
It is independent, with a vertically integrated production that controls the entire process, from design to distribution through 1500 outlets and 130 own boutiques. Over 30 different crafts are practised in 4 manufacturing sites, with a strong emphasis on in-house training.